In Reunion, the new coastal road, pharaonic construction site supposed to relieve congestion on a vital road axis for the island, will be delivered 6 to 7 years late and an additional cost of 600 million euros, according to the regional council.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Maisons & Cités landlord launches the Pecquenchanvre experiment
- 24 months from the delivery of the Olympic books, "we're good" assures the director of the Solideo
- Dekton® by Cosentino equips the floors of Grand Paris Express stations
- Line 15 South tunnel dug for the Grand Paris Metro
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers
- Real estate agent, negotiator and mandatary: what's the difference?
- Northward Bound carpet tiles: paperless luxury - Milliken does more with less
- New year, new look: prepare, clean, Owatrol solutions for magnified wood
- GenePlanet has created a tailor-made work environment with the Isotherm modular carpet from Milliken