Even if inflationary pressures have moderated on the energy front at the start of 2023, the spread of soaring costs continues and the rise in prices continues to spread to all sectors.
Selection of products
To read also
- A return to school between uncertainties, hope and concerns for the construction materials sector
- The French economy is bending but not breaking, according to the Banque de France
- After the spring rebound, French growth lacks “resilience”
- The real estate boom is coming to an end in France
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses