The flagship host of M6 Stéphane Plaza, accused of domestic violence, said he "has a clear conscience", Thursday December 7 on his Instagram account, while the investigation carried out internally by the channel had not resulted in "any element" justifying a sanction.
Selection of products
To read also
- More than 1 million euros financed in 50 minutes for Tony Parker's stud farm on Bricks.co
- Food Response blocks a major Parisian avenue to protest against MaPrimeRénov budget cuts
- Attac targets Bernard Arnault in spectacular action against the future Vuitton hotel
- OECD announces it is starting accession discussions with Indonesia
- Islamic heritage sites razed in India in the name of Delhi's development
- Tony Parker is contesting in court the eviction of his company from a market in the ski resort of Les Gets
- Two dead, two injured in bridge collapse in Netherlands
- Five men indicted for vast social fraud in the construction industry in Nantes
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions