Planned within the framework of the Climate and Resilience law, the Rénov' Accompanist system is currently the subject of a draft decree governing its application. This is put out for public consultation until February 25.
Selection of products
To read also
- The reform of borrower insurance for home loans comes into force
- The Senate consults local elected officials for the implementation of "zero net artificialisation"
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- The end of the health questionnaire for some borrowers, a false good idea?
- The decree setting the conditions of the Pinel+ system has been published
- End of wearing a mask and health protocol in business: what does the law say?
- Publication of the decree concerning RE2020 in the tertiary sector
- The 3DS Law integrates the multi-site development permit into the town planning code