Leader in real estate diagnostics in France and in BIM, the AC Environment group won the 6 year SOLIDEO public contract for carrying out diagnostics before demolition and rehabilitation of buildings located in Seine-Saint-Denis.
Selection of products
To read also
- AC Milan owners want their own stadium
- Orly in 2035: fewer cars, “moderate” increase in passenger traffic
- In Paris, Hidalgo relaunches the battle of Trocadéro
- Olympic Games-2026: green light for the bobsleigh track, the IOC sees red
- From spies to tourists: the redevelopment of London tunnels raises eyebrows
- Olympic Games-2026: at least one candidate for the construction of the Cortina bobsleigh and luge track
- A maritime museum by 2028 inside the ramparts of Saint-Malo
- Controversial project on the historic Marie Curie site in Paris
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”