Despite the health context, the year 2020 rhymes with innovation and transformation for AC Environnement, a leading player in real estate diagnostics in France.
Selection of products
To read also
- The AMF requires a 500.000 euros fine against Perial Asset Management
- A major real estate developer now offers telecommuting corners in its new apartments
- The Apave Group joins the Campus Cyber network of excellence
- Bouygues sells most of its stake in Alstom
- No increase in electricity bills to reimburse the installation of Linky meters
- Deconfinement and real estate credit: La Centrale de Financement returns to the record levels of 2019
- Capelli relies on transforming offices into housing
- The Apave Group enters into exclusive negotiations with PAI Partners
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"