TotalEnergies announced on Wednesday June 7 its intention to further increase the production capacity of sustainable aviation fuels (SAF) to 285.000 tonnes per year at its Grandpuits biorefinery following the abandonment of a bioplastics manufacturing project. .
Selection of products
To read also
- General Electric prepares a social plan in wind power
- TotalEnergies to invest $300 million in a joint venture with Adani to develop renewable energy in India
- Bouygues announces its intention to withdraw its subsidiary Colas from the Stock Exchange
- Nexity launches into life insurance
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work