The YETI company, specialized in the marketing of insulated containers and whose offices are based in Austin, Texas in the United States, offered its employees a splendid outdoor lounge space. Equipped with hammocks, sofas and tables, this new space offers everything you need to enjoy a relaxing break or organize meetings in a pleasant outdoor space.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Quartz-Zinc zinc dress by VMZINC covers the offices of the Rémy Martin house in Merpins (16)
- The Bellevue residence, rue Etex, Paris XVIII, was inaugurated on Friday June 17
- KSB equips the tallest building in the Netherlands with pumps
- Clareo illuminates the Sorbonne with LED light arches
- The market gardening cooperative Solarenn equips its production site with smart photovoltaic trackers
- Lidl opens the first logistics platform in Europe using green hydrogen, thanks to its partners Lhyfe and Plug Power
- Inauguration of Viliaprint: 3D printing passes its entrance exam in the construction of social housing
- Cosmos, the Clairlande house which combines comfort, well-being and adaptability, certified NF Habitat HQE
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022