The Danièle Damon Architecte agency imagined openwork facades for the design of the three buildings of the Louise Michel school group in Aussone. 187 m² of brick moucharabiehs from the range of terracotta specialist TERREAL, were thus erected.
Selection of products
To read also
- Ecovegetal supplies 11.000 m² of vegetated mats for the T9 Tramway line in Ile-de-France
- LCA Construction Bois displays a new residence in Nantes with wood
- Tubesca-Comabi and FMS Ringue deploy their know-how for the renovation of the Palais Chaillot in Paris
- Petit, a subsidiary of Vinci Construction France, delivers the Emblem tower in the business district of Paris La Défense (92)
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province