Rothelec, the specialist in economical electric heating and inventor of the inertia radiator, conducted a survey of 1.004 people representative of the French population to find out how they were going to manage this winter and cold season.
Selection of products
To read also
- French manufacturers involved in the deployment of decarbonization solutions
- The heating market: managing the crisis, preparing for the aftermath... the countdown has begun
- Cochebat unveils the first 2022 figures for the hydrodistribution and PCRBT markets
- The window market in France has grown by 12,5% in volume in two years
- Qualitative study of the heat pump market carried out by Observ'ER
- Tile production is at its highest level since 2014
- With +234% sales over one year, the enthusiasm of the French for the garden studio is confirmed in a spectacular way
- 12 lessons to be learned from the "Heat pump in renovation" report published by the AQC
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials