Vilogia and the general contractor Bouygues Bâtiment Ile-de-France Habitat Social are transforming the former Airbus headquarters into a student residence with 270 housing units adjacent to the SKEMA Business School. Focusing on the circular economy, this program aims to recycle or reuse 85% of the volume of materials.
Selection of products
To read also
- Gare du Nord: the government asks for a "much smaller" project, the SNCF presents its "Plan B"
- Creation of 35 housing units by 2024 in the former Tati store in Barbès in Paris
- In Senegal, the futuristic city of singer Akon is slow to emerge
- A totally reversible technical program in the mixed "Le Central" district of the Paris-Saclay urban campus in Palaiseau
- La Panière bakery opts for HP Latex technology for its acoustic wall decoration
- ECOPact, low-carbon concretes from LafargeHolcim for the new Sarthe Cancer Center
- 1.400 m² of obsolete offices give way to 49 high-end housing in Puteaux
- The Maison du Peuple de Clichy sold to the Ducasse group for its restoration
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria