A few days before the opening of the FIFA World Cup in Qatar, a subsidiary of the French construction group Vinci was indicted on Wednesday November 9 by the French courts, as part of an investigation into working conditions. employees on certain construction sites linked to the event.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Baghdad, real estate is on the rise, also driven by money laundering
- Searches in the Nice-Côte-d'Azur metropolis targeting the public procurement service
- In Hanoi, Vietnam, French colonial houses threaten to collapse
- Death of Indian architect Balkrishna Doshi, Pritzker Prize winner and disciple of Le Corbusier
- Free electricity, cuts, load reductions: the CGT continues the movement against the pension reform
- In Cameroon resumption of work announced on a large sports complex after a dispute
- Evacuations in northern India where homes are cracking and collapsing
- The State is working on the future of the Stade de France beyond 2025
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023