Between 2012 and 2030, the onshore wind power sector in France should create more than €2 billion in added value and more than 35.000 jobs, net of substitution effects on other energies, in particular nuclear and fossil fuels. This study is broken down into an analysis of the last ten years, which makes it possible to quantify the impact of wind power in 2021, and a projection over the next ten years.
Selection of products
To read also
- France Hydrogene launches the first annual barometer of the deployment of hydrogen in France
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds
- Evolution of energy consumption by individuals in France in 2022
- Energy transition: a booming market and chains to diversify (AIE)
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- After the controversy over the reliability of DPEs, the creation of a D card for real estate diagnosticians divides the sector