The Norwegian solar panel manufacturing company Rec Solar announced on Thursday that it was suspending its project to set up a factory in Hambach (Moselle), an investment of 681 million euros that should create at least 1.500 jobs.
Selection of products
To read also
- Etoile eco-district: the footbridge project that will connect Annemasse and Ambilly is validated by Annemasse Agglo
- Fos-sur-Mer will host a giga-factory of photovoltaic products
- The future district of La Cavalerie de Clermont-L'Hérault is underway
- EDF ENR is building the largest self-consumption park in France for Sodebo
- Issy Cœur de ville, the new neighborhood project in Issy-les-Moulineaux
- The National Archaeological Museum of Athens is to be completely renovated
- Notre-Dame-des-Neiges, the project of discord in the heart of the Ardèche mountains
- Brest launches an appeal to rehabilitate the former prison of Pontaniou
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- Single-family home builders are sounding the alarm
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022