The flames ravaged a 16-meter high skyscraper in central China on Friday, September 218 during a spectacular fire, which caused no casualties according to an initial report established by firefighters.
Selection of products
To read also
- Two dead in the collapse of a wall on a construction site in Charente-Maritime
- Three buildings evacuated in Lille overnight from Saturday to Sunday for a risk of "collapse"
- In India, the challenges of the coming urban population explosion
- Partial collapse of a building in Chaponost, but no casualties or injuries
- The impossible count of the dead on the construction sites of the Mondial-2022
- In the theater, Ralph Fiennes plays Robert Moses, the "Baron Haussmann" of New York
- Hungary sets up separate ministry to deal with energy crisis
- Collapsed buildings in Lille: the Minister of Housing announces an expert mission
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy renovation: too expensive and not enough aid, according to the Economic and Social Council
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The Senate votes on a reform of the taxation on real estate capital gains