In spring 2021, a rise in mortgage rates in France was inevitable! Since the announcement of Joe Biden's US stimulus plan, the threat of a return to inflation has hovered over international markets.
Selection of products
To read also
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The building materials market shows exceptional dynamism despite shortages
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- June 2021 barometer of construction sector wages
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- The OPPBTP is once again updating the Guide to health safety recommendations
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"