Limited recourse, precariousness bonus, CDI proposal in the event of a recurring contract ...: a parliamentary report made public suggests ways to better regulate the use CDD (CDDU), while the Covid-19 has "exacerbated" the precariousness of certain "intermittents of employment".
Selection of products
To read also
- CAPEB and Pôle emploi form a partnership to promote hiring in the construction sector
- Covid-19: The Court of Auditors notes a profusion of measures for employment at the risk of scattering
- Decentralization: the Senate gives the regions employment competence
- An annual survey by Pôle emploi highlights the recruitment needs of the surveyor sector
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- How to create a business in the building industry?
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- M Connect, your exchanges with the Millet Group at your fingertips
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning