ADEME published at the end of June a study on the use of air conditioning in France and its environmental impact. Due to the increase in heat waves, the rate of air conditioning equipment in households is increasing from 14% in 2016 to 25% in 2020.
Selection of products
To read also
- Decline in the European solar thermal market in 2020 according to the latest EurObserv'ER barometer
- France welcomes the publication of the first volume of the 6th IPCC assessment report
- Observ'ER study of the market for individual solar photovoltaic installations in 2020
- 2021 qualitative study of the domestic wood-burning appliances market
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria