Imposing environmental, social or governance conditions on companies receiving public aid is necessary, believes a parliamentary report published Wednesday, which wants to go through "contractualization" between public authorities and companies.
Selection of products
To read also
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- The Federation of Elevators unveils the 2020 figures for the profession and the name of its new President
- The French more and more followers of Do It Yourself for their renovation works
- The building is becoming more and more feminine
- Engineering companies lost 11% of their turnover in 2020 as a result of the crisis
- Developers alert the state after a drop of nearly a quarter in their new home sales in 2020
- With teleworking, more and more companies are tempted by the "flex-office"
- Restore Notre-Dame unveils its first studies for the restoration of the frame and the spire