It is a bill eagerly awaited by local elected officials and associations fighting against the housing crisis: the deputies examine on Wednesday December 6 in the evening a text aimed at regulating furnished tourist accommodation, in particular by attacking their tax loophole , without certainty that the debates can go as far as a vote.
Selection of products
To read also
- The law against degraded housing in the Senate, while waiting for better
- U2P “alerts” on two proposals for the simplification law
- Roland Lescure reopens the debate on France's energy sovereignty and plans a law this year
- Housing: the SRU law, stop or still?
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset