A monument in tribute to essential workers who distinguished themselves during the coronavirus pandemic will be inaugurated in early September in the far south of Manhattan, almost in front of the Statue of Liberty, announced New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo.
Selection of products
To read also
- Fine reduced to 3 million euros on appeal for Bloomberg in the case of the false Vinci press release
- Critics and suspicions are piling up for Jean-Luc Boch, spokesperson for the ski industry
- New York's basements turned into deadly traps with Storm Ida
- Preliminary investigation into the Villeneuve-Loubet marina after Anticor was reported
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The State recommends to suspend the edition of the DPE of certain old housing due to anomalies