The search for victims of a month ago Florida oceanfront building collapse is drawing to a close after firefighters halt operations at the scene of the disaster that left at least 97 dead.
Selection of products
To read also
- Fine reduced to 3 million euros on appeal for Bloomberg in the case of the false Vinci press release
- Critics and suspicions are piling up for Jean-Luc Boch, spokesperson for the ski industry
- New York's basements turned into deadly traps with Storm Ida
- Preliminary investigation into the Villeneuve-Loubet marina after Anticor was reported
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria