The Minister of Labor, Olivier Dussopt, launched Monday, September 12 a mission of "prefiguration" with a view to the creation of France Travail, which must succeed Pôle emploi and better coordinate the actors intervening in employment, according to the wish by Emmanuel Macron.
Selection of products
To read also
- Full employment remains an "achievable" goal, according to Dussopt
- Recruitment tensions: Dussopt announces a new plan to "act on all fronts"
- Pôle emploi, the CAPEB, the FFB and the FNTP are mobilizing for employment in the construction industry
- Employment of seniors: Dussopt plans to combine salary and compensation
- Many jobs for French engineers, but great difficulties in recruiting
- Pôle emploi is preparing an action plan targeting sectors that are struggling to recruit
- Recruitment tensions: the government wants to facilitate the accommodation of seasonal workers
- The executive wants to "push" on the work, at the risk of contradicting its method
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?