The majority of French people, at 73%, have a favorable image of wind energy, and this support is even more marked among those living within 10 km of a wind farm, according to a survey published Thursday, commissioned from Harris Interactive by Ademe and the Ministry of Ecological Transition.
Selection of products
To read also
- The SNCF wants to multiply the solar panels on its land
- The dream of solar charging for electric cars
- Appeal by ecologists in Hauts-de-France against a subsidy for anti-wind turbines
- Wind power in the North Sea: TenneT announces "large-scale" tender
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter