The Order of Expert Surveyors (OGE) brought together more than a hundred first-year students from engineering schools training in the profession of expert surveyor for its fourth edition of the eXpert game, in digital form from 6 to March 9, then in Paris on March 30 for the final phase. The students were invited to slip into the shoes of an expert surveyor to reinvent the Eiffel Tower site for the 2024 Olympic Games. An ambitious challenge that was won by INSA Strasbourg!
Selection of products
To read also
- Results of the 11th Arvha French Women Architects Prize
- Equans France certified “Top Employer” 2023
- Results of the construction division at the 47th edition of the WorldSkills Competition: construction professions on the national podium of excellence
- 2023 winners of the "heritage ribbons" competition
- Winners of the Archi Jeunes II competition of Valode & Pistre
- Gilles Brusset, "visual arts" winner of the 2023 season of the Citadel of Ajaccio
- Pritzker Prize awarded to Briton David Chipperfield
- Leonard presents the finalists of the Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge 2022 in the category "Sustainable construction and infrastructure"
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements