A prospective study on employment and skills in the gas, heat and associated energy solutions sector conducted by the Ministry of Labour, Employment and Integration, the branches and professional organizations concerned with the OPCO 2i support shows that the sector will represent up to 401.000 sustainable jobs in 2030.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government wants to speed up the connection to heating networks
- Faced with the heat wave, the architects of the STUDIOS Architecture collective detail 10 simple and concrete measures to make the city green and low carbon
- Charging stations for electric vehicles go underground
- France achieves its greenhouse gas emissions targets according to a first estimate
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter