Over the months, the slowdown in inflation seems to be confirmed. But this good news is unfortunately accompanied by a moderation of growth. Economic activity (particularly in the construction sector) is now suffering the repercussions of the erosion of household purchasing and investment power, eaten away by increases in prices and interest rates.
Selection of products
To read also
- Real estate credit: The in-between... The banks are looking for each other!
- Real estate credit: significant rate cuts in February, a window of opportunity is confirmed for buyers
- Catastrophic real estate situation in Ile-de-France at the end of November 2023 with a decline in sales of 30%
- Housing, an essential sector in deep crisis, abandoned by the government
- A very bad month of November 2023 for the Building sector and a year 2024 which promises to be complicated
- Olympic Games-2024: apartment sales are struggling to take off in the Olympic Village
- 2024 starts under better auspices for real estate loan rates
- The granting of real estate loans still down in November according to the Banque de France
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs