In the heart of the Latin Quarter in Paris, the figures of Poseidon and a Nereid emerge from an interlacing of colored graffiti: PichiAvo, a Spanish urban art duo, unveiled a giant fresco evoking Greek Antiquity.
Selection of products
To read also
- The tallest sand castle in the world built in Denmark
- Gaddafi's former headquarters, squatted by dozens of families
- American actor George Clooney acquires property in Provence
- In the midst of a pandemic, micro-houses are breaking down the shack in Turkey
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Aluminum and mixed doors: the aluminum inspiration
- Metrology, an often unknown science, a real opportunity for your company