Timescope is a Parisian startup that is developing the first self-service virtual reality terminal, revolutionizing the discovery of emblematic places by allowing them to be observed at different times.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Reims, five 3D printed concrete houses, a first in France
- RealWear improves its augmented reality headsets for industry and construction
- Soon an artificial intelligence to help with energy renovation
- Moscow launches payment by facial recognition in the metro
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices