The draft 2023 budget for employment and vocational training is up sharply, by 6,7 billion compared to 2022, largely due to the inclusion of expenditure related to apprenticeships previously included in the plan stimulus, according to the Department of Labor.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government details the electricity damping device to help businesses and communities
- 2023 Finance Law: the Minister of Transport welcomes parliamentary action for the financing of three essential high-speed lines
- Bruno Le Maire assures that "French companies will be as well protected" as German ones
- Renovation of housing: launch of a zero-rate loan coupled with MaPrimeRénov'
- France crosses the milestone of 6 billion euros in climate financing in developing countries and exceeds its commitments
- Renewable electricity: the State announces a guarantee fund for industrialists
- Gabriel Attal defends in the Senate an "extension" in the 2022 amending budget to deal with inflation
- Renovating all the buildings, how much does it cost?
- Misunderstanding of the manufacturers of expanded polystyrene insulators objected to by the INIES database
- Energy renovation policies for housing singled out by a France Strategy report
- The energy classification of French ski resorts: an avalanche of energy sieves under the threat of the rental ban
- Turn down or turn off your radiator? The dilemma of winter to reduce your bill