It is an 35th century building, surrounded by a XNUMX-hectare park, nestled in a discreet commune in the Parisian suburbs: the Château du Marais, a "little Versailles" located in Val-Saint-Germain in Essonne was bought by Czech billionaire Daniel Kretinsky.
Selection of products
To read also
- In Iraq, virtual reality to dive into pre-war Mosul
- The castles of the Loire faced with the increase in the cost of energy
- The Great Mosque of Paris, an emblematic Parisian monument, celebrates its centenary
- The town hall of Paris is selling off two estates in Ariège and Puy-de-Dôme
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds