Three associations opposed to the future building near the Austerlitz station in Paris, which is to house the headquarters of the French Development Agency (AFD), have announced that they have filed a complaint against X for embezzlement of public funds.
Selection of products
To read also
- Saudi crown prince unveils plans for his futuristic NEOM megacity
- Suspension of a disputed real estate project in a former Parisian convent
- A new semiconductor factory will be built near Grenoble, a 5,7 billion euro project
- JO-2024: affected but not sunk, the Aubervilliers training pool validated by justice
- The architect Rudy Ricciotti winner of the future "Grand Siècle museum" in Saint-Cloud
- A greening project on the La Défense esplanade will begin in 2024
- The Kardham Group will design IRSN's new bioclimatic tertiary building
- Diderot Real Estate announces the signature of the Quatuor park consisting of 4 turnkey buildings
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?