Three associations opposed to the future building near the Austerlitz station in Paris, which is to house the headquarters of the French Development Agency (AFD), have announced that they have filed a complaint against X for embezzlement of public funds.
Selection of products
To read also
- A greening project on the La Défense esplanade will begin in 2024
- The Kardham Group will design IRSN's new bioclimatic tertiary building
- Diderot Real Estate announces the signature of the Quatuor park consisting of 4 turnkey buildings
- Justice rejects the appeal of opponents of a skyscraper project in Toulouse
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter