At least five people, including two children, were killed on Monday (September 26th) after a six-storey building collapsed in a town on the outskirts of Kenya's capital, Nairobi, the town's governor said.
Selection of products
To read also
- In India, the challenges of the coming urban population explosion
- Partial collapse of a building in Chaponost, but no casualties or injuries
- The impossible count of the dead on the construction sites of the Mondial-2022
- In the theater, Ralph Fiennes plays Robert Moses, the "Baron Haussmann" of New York
- Hungary sets up separate ministry to deal with energy crisis
- Collapsed buildings in Lille: the Minister of Housing announces an expert mission
- A subsidiary of Vinci indicted by the French justice in the context of its construction sites in Qatar
- In the Parisian suburbs, residents and communities are fighting against broken elevators
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- How to produce and use energy without affecting the climate?
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector