At least five people, including two children, were killed on Monday (September 26th) after a six-storey building collapsed in a town on the outskirts of Kenya's capital, Nairobi, the town's governor said.
Selection of products
To read also
- A rural community threatened by Silicon Valley's utopian plans
- In Tokyo, opposition to the redevelopment of a historic district does not weaken
- In the shadow of skyscrapers: Sao Paulo gripped by construction fever
- In Courchevel, suspicions of money laundering targeting Russian oligarch Sarkisov, extended to Bernard Arnault
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?