Since 1890, Castel, a general building company emblematic of the Basque Country, has embedded in our walls the history of 5 generations of enthusiasts. On the occasion of its 130th anniversary, it wishes to highlight these trades which make the hearts of our houses beat and share its future projects.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Bois de France label: 3 years of commitment to the service of the French wood industry
- The CCCA-BTP, accelerator of innovation in training for construction trades, celebrates its 80th anniversary
- 1992 - 2022, the Home Improvement Club celebrates its 30th anniversary
- Anniversary of the OQAI: 20 years of actions and progress for better indoor air quality
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses