Sentenced by justice for non-compliance with the coastal law, a salt-meadow sheep farmer in the bay of Mont-Saint-Michel had until April 19 to dismantle his farm, but despite financial penalties, he has decided "not to disassemble".
Selection of products
To read also
- A month after building collapse in Florida, research is drawing to a close
- In China, workers trapped in a flooded tunnel
- Lafarge accused of crimes in Syria: crucial decision of the Court of Cassation on Thursday
- A monument dedicated to essential workers at the tip of Manhattan
- The AMF claims 2,1 million euros against two former executives of Soitec and Lafarge for insider trading
- "Major structural damage" noted in 2018 on the collapsed building in Florida
- Florida building collapse leaves at least 4 dead, 159 missing
- Firm prison required in Marseille against "sleep merchants"
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Aluminum and mixed doors: the aluminum inspiration
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- M Connect, your exchanges with the Millet Group at your fingertips