As part of the restoration of the Lakanal high school, a listed historic monument, located in Sceaux, TUBESCA-COMABI, the European leader in access and work at height solutions, has designed a 37 m500 scaffolding system.
Selection of products
To read also
- Wicona equips The Place, new signal building in Montrouge
- Rejuvenation of the “Holy Chapel of reinforced concrete” for its centenary
- Quadral Promotion rehabilitates an emblematic hotel in the heart of Reims
- End of construction at the "cursed" lighthouse in Tévennec
- In a schoolyard near Paris, an “oasis” to better cope with the heatwave
- Adopte Un Bureau is carrying out one of the largest refurbished furniture development projects in France, for PariSanté Campus
- Inauguration of the Vénétie residence in Clermont-Ferrand, a resolutely modern project in a booming district
- The Salvation Army Foundation and Plurial Novilia deliver a new social complex in Reims
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- The integrated bridging loan: a solution adapted to your situation?
- Eclisse unveils its latest innovations to support architects
- Ten-year insurance online: a quick and easy solution for construction professionals