The passive fire protection systems formed by fire walls and partitions in a building meet several constraints: preventing the spread of fire to evacuate people, protect property and equipment, and mechanically resist the action of lances fire. Among the materials used, cellular concrete stands out as the ideal fire stop solution.
Selection of products
To read also
- How to detect termites in a house to renovate?
- Vimar presents new smart solutions for access control of reception facilities
- Sto thermal insulation solutions from the outside at the heart of the construction process
- Leica Geosystems simplifies the capture of reality to support the building sector in its digital transition
- BioZone, the most powerful solution to purify the air of SARS-CoV-2
- Mobile intensive care units to help hospitals meet the high demand for care
- Covid-19: Eliminate the virus with UV-C lighting and new Signify technologies
- Rock wool, a durable material par excellence in the service of indoor air quality
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- The government unveils a simplified device to facilitate the energy renovation of private housing
- Emmanuelle Wargon reacts to the controversy and the anger of home builders following her comments on individual housing