Wind turbine orders increased significantly in the first half of 2023 compared to the same period of 2022 thanks to the large rebound in purchases in North America and a still substantial volume in China, according to a study published Thursday, August 31.
Selection of products
To read also
- Further delaying the energy transition would have a “considerable” cost, warns Ademe
- Zero net artificialization: what are the realities between the European, English, Swiss and Japanese models?
- Accelerating the energy transition could create 40 million jobs in the energy sector by 2050
- The number of energy strainers down 7% year-on-year
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements