Planting more trees in urban areas to bring down summer temperatures could cut deaths directly linked to heat waves by a third, researchers said on Wednesday (February 1).
Selection of products
To read also
- Hydrogen in buildings: a complementary solution to achieve decarbonization objectives
- Electricity in France in 2023, a year of records
- The French solar market reaches an unprecedented record by crossing the barrier of 3 GW connected over one year
- France still lagging behind in renewables, despite progress in solar
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB