Thirty years later, the memory of the torrential and deadly flood of 1992 remains vivid in Vaison-la-Romaine, a Provençal town where the State raises awareness of the risks of brutal seasonal rains which are expected to increase in the South of France with global warming. .
Selection of products
To read also
- COP27: France welcomes progress but regrets a lack of ambition in the face of the climate emergency
- An architect of the Paris climate agreement pleads not to "let go" of the +1,5°C objective
- Germany will in turn withdraw from the Energy Charter Treaty
- Macron proposes a decarbonization pact to the industrialists who emit the most CO2 in France
- Industrial greenhouse gas emitters received at the Elysée Palace
- Russia may have accelerated the planet's energy transition in spite of itself
- Railroads, villas, beaches... In California, the ocean swallows the coast
- In the United States, the standards of reconstruction after a hurricane are those of the "climate of the past"
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy renovation: too expensive and not enough aid, according to the Economic and Social Council
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- The Senate votes on a reform of the taxation on real estate capital gains