While an order on the extended producer responsibility (EPR) sector in the building sector is being prepared by the Ministry for Ecological Transition, the players in solidarity re-employment and environmental NGOs are calling for more ambition for the new sector and a financial support for reuse players, as there are in other sectors.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Association of Independent Recyclers warns of the consequences of EPR in the building waste sector
- Near Bordeaux, the challenge of recycling solar panels
- Implementation of the REP sector: anger rises in the building and raises serious concerns from the FFB
- In Marcoule, the CEA recycles its nuclear know-how for renewable energies
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs