While an order on the extended producer responsibility (EPR) sector in the building sector is being prepared by the Ministry for Ecological Transition, the players in solidarity re-employment and environmental NGOs are calling for more ambition for the new sector and a financial support for reuse players, as there are in other sectors.
Selection of products
To read also
- Valdelia offers an EPR sector model responding to the environmental emergency
- A first solar panel reuse center launched near Bordeaux
- A sector for recycling excavated soil into topsoil created for the first time in Ile-de-France
- REP PMCB: Valobat, the FNB and the UICB express their joint commitments for the timber industry
- Ecologic and the National Ressourceries and Recycling Network sign a framework agreement for the reuse of electrical and electronic equipment
- The construction waste recycling sector will be launched in 2023
- Building waste: Valdelia welcomes the public consultation of the draft decree on the specifications of eco-organizations in the sector
- World Recycling Day: Isover Recycling, the world's leading industry for recycling glass wool waste
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023