The number of building permits for housing in the first quarter is up slightly compared to the end of 2020 but it remains lower than the period before the first confinement, the government announced on Friday.
Selection of products
To read also
- A Senate committee denounces the government's lack of anticipation on energy
- How to put all the chances on his side for his mortgage application?
- Real estate market, the party is over?
- The interest of the French in real estate is not waning, driven by the desire for more space and comfort
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- The government unveils a simplified device to facilitate the energy renovation of private housing
- Emmanuelle Wargon reacts to the controversy and the anger of home builders following her comments on individual housing