“We will not vote on the text of the bill (on immigration) as it was adopted by the Law Commission” of the National Assembly, warned Wednesday, December 6, the president of LR, Eric Ciotti, in five days of his examination in the hemicycle.
Selection of products
To read also
- The law against degraded housing in the Senate, while waiting for better
- U2P “alerts” on two proposals for the simplification law
- Roland Lescure reopens the debate on France's energy sovereignty and plans a law this year
- Housing: the SRU law, stop or still?
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time