The largest European producer of renewable energies, the Norwegian Statkraft, announced on Friday November 17 the acquisition of the Spanish Enerfin, estimated at 1,8 billion euros.
Selection of products
To read also
- 2023 result up for Covivio
- Icade wants to diversify and advocates “mixed” projects
- Klépierre has achieved its 2023 objectives and plans extensions
- Gecina achieves its 2023 objectives and plans better in 2024
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- Spring ahead of time for loan rates?
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time