A successful bet for the 2022 edition of the Mondial du Bâtiment! With a strong increase in the number of visitors (+15% according to the figures at 13 p.m. on Thursday October 6) and the presence of 1.720 exhibitors, including +45% new exhibitors, the 2022 edition of the Mondial du Bâtiment and the three BATIMAT exhibitions , INTERCLIMA and IDÉOBAIN established themselves for 4 days in Paris, as the place of convergence for all building sectors to address all the subjects related to the transformation of the sector and in particular the decarbonization of the act of building.
Selection of products
To read also
- Mondial du Bâtiment 2024: success is already there
- World Of Concrete Europe 2024: the European meeting for the entire concrete industry
- Mondial du Bâtiment 2024: an enriched edition designed to understand the ongoing changes
- Intermat 2024: the theme of low carbon is also at the heart of the show to improve its environmental performance
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal