Mexico invites "all countries" to invest in its major energy transition projects, the Minister of Foreign Affairs declared Thursday, February 2, presenting to the diplomatic corps a future giant photovoltaic park under construction in the north of the country.
Selection of products
To read also
- Stellantis' network of electric car charging stations expands in France
- France wants to make its public buildings less energy-intensive
- "Zero emissions" in 2050: MEPs want to speed up energy renovations
- Energy renovation of housing: Cerema deciphers the decision-making support systems for the work to be carried out
- After energy savings, decarbonization objective for the administration
- Senior officials are concerned about training in ecological transition that "misses the essentials"
- Sono Motors abandons its "Sion" solar car project
- Sobriety plan, act 2: working meeting "Large businesses and tertiary activities"