Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim will finance the reconstruction of a section of the Mexico City metro that collapsed on May 3, President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador announced.
Selection of products
To read also
- Wavin supports the SO POP site in Saint-Ouen with more than 4.000 Tigris M5 fittings and 5.000 m of multilayer pipes
- Extension of the RER E in Paris, a giant underground construction site in a "pocket handkerchief"
- The Gaïa tunnel boring machine for the construction site of the CNR hydroelectric power station in Sarenne (Isère) is named
- Construction of a new building for the Nord-Ouest-Villefranche Hospital
- In Champigny, companions equip the tracks of the Grand Paris Express
- A renewable heating network for three eco-districts of Rosny-sous-Bois and Montreuil
- Bouygues' first UNIK hosting operation for the French Ministry of the Armed Forces will be launched in Saint-Maixent-l'École
- The Duo towers: an architectural feat with exceptional structural constraints
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province