Driven by its ambitious growth strategy, the Kiloutou Group posted 2022 revenue of €1.018 million, up +28,4%. The French Group, now established in 7 European countries, passes the symbolic milestone of one billion euros, and confirms its growth momentum in all its markets. In a 2023 situation that remains full of uncertainties, Kiloutou has chosen to differentiate itself by accelerating its digital transformation.
Selection of products
To read also
- Kingfisher revises its annual objectives downwards
- Sitech France will distribute Hiboo solutions in Europe
- The collective of Gedimat and Gedibois members united to face the challenges ahead
- IDK, an independent distributor specializing in HVAC, has strong development ambitions
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses