A year ago, rapper Akon launched in Senegal, his country of origin, "Akon City", his futuristic city project. But since then, the site has not materialized and the inhabitants are wondering about the hoped-for benefits.
Selection of products
To read also
- The project of a bridge or a tunnel between Great Britain and Northern Ireland, dream of Boris Johnson, is buried
- The metropolis of Bordeaux votes to participate in the financing of the LGV Sud-Ouest
- The Paris Council symbolically opposes the construction of the Triangle Tower
- The financing of the Bordeaux-Toulouse LGV must be completed before the end of 2021
- The mayor of the XNUMXth arrondissement of Paris requests the postponement of the Tour Triangle
- District 2020, a sustainable and intelligent legacy of Expo 2020 Dubai
- Environmentalists oppose the construction of the Triangle Tower and denounce a "climate aberration"
- The Triangle Tower project will begin "by the end of the year", with Axa in support of URW
- Heat pump, roof insulation ... what are the most effective works to reduce CO2 emissions
- Greening cities: professionals are ready
- The criteria of the future "Pinel +" system unveiled, with an emphasis on the comfort of the accommodation
- Timber market: evolution and challenges for the future by Olivier Loheac Kebony sales manager